|R4.3 WG1 DTV Closed Captioning (Conference Call)|
|Name||R4.3 WG1 DTV Closed Captioning (Conference Call)|
Monday, 22 October 2012, 02:00pm to 03:30pm EDT
Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 03:00am to 04:30am JST
|Location||1-888-325-3976 (toll free) or 1-719-457-1076|
DIAL-IN: 888 325 3976 (Toll Free) OR 719 457 1076 (With Toll/International)
Participant Code: 798439
MUTE / UNMUTE—Use *6 to mute or unmute your line during this call (if/as needed).
NOTE—the above dial-in # & participant code are used specifically for R4.3 and R4.3 working group teleconferences. The dial-in number for other CEA committees/subcommittees (and their respective working groups) is the same, and only the Participant Code differs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN CEA WEBCASTS:
1. Conduct a test to ensure your computer is set up with the appropriate tools to participate in an Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional Meeting. To do this, click on the Test Meeting Connection URL located here: http://www.adobe.com/products/breeze/productinfo/meeting/meeting_intro.html
2. 15 minutes prior to the seminar start time, click on the link below.
3. On the Sign-In page, please enter your first and last name preceded by your Company Name in brackets. Example: [Widgets] John Doe.
No audio recording will be permitted. This meeting will be conducted in compliance with CEA Legal Guides and EP-23-N Standards Development Procedures (see http://www.ce.org/Standards/StandardsDevelopment.aspx ). Participants are expected to read and be familiar with those requirements.
2. Approve Agenda
3. Approve Previous Meeting Recrod
4. Action Items
5. Return to 708 Spreadsheet
6. Other Matters
7. Schedule Additional Meetings
8. Next Meeting Agenda
|Submitter||Mr. Mark Levine|
|Group||R04.03 WG01 DTV Closed Captioning|
This event is visible to R04.03 WG01 DTV Closed Captioning
and shared with:
|Meeting Attendees Spreadsheet|
|AT&T Inc||Phyllis Anderson||Member|
|Consumer Electronics Association||Mark Levine||Manager|
|Dolby Laboratories Inc.||Oren Williams||Member|
|Evertz USA Inc.||Michael Kirouac||Member|
|Home Box Office (HBO)||Andres Colpa||Member|
|LG Electronics||Tim Laud||Member|
|National Cable Telecommunications Assoc.||Jeffrey Krauss||Member|
|Nielsen||Michael Dolan||Group Chair|
|Samsung Electronics||Martin Freeman||Member|
|Sony Electronics Inc.||Robert Blanchard||Member|
|Sony Electronics Inc.||Mark Eyer||Member|
|Quorum rule||0% of contributing companies|
|Individual Attendance||Contributing Members: 11 of 81 (13%)
|Company Attendance||Contributing Companies: 10 of 42 (23%) (used for quorum calculation)