|R06.03 WG2 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions Meeting (Conference Call)|
|Name||R06.03 WG2 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions Meeting (Conference Call)|
|Time||Monday, 17 December 2012, 01:00pm to 02:00pm EST|
|Location||888-325-3976, code 931740|
Call In Number: 888-325-3976 (international dial-in +1-719-457-1076)
Participant #: 931740
MUTE / UNMUTE—Use *6 to mute or unmute your line during this call as needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN CEA WEBCASTS:
1. Conduct a test to ensure your computer is set up with the appropriate tools to participate in an Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional Meeting. To do this, click on the Test Meeting Connection URL located here: http://www.adobe.com/products/breeze/productinfo/meeting/meeting_intro.html
2. 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time, click on the link below.
Go to: http://consumerelectronics.adobeconnect.com/r6sc3wg2web/
3. On the Sign-In page, please sign in as GUEST and enter your company name in brackets followed by your first and last name. Example: [Company] John Doe.
No audio recording will be permitted. This meeting will be conducted in compliance with CEA Legal Guides and EP-23-N Standards Development Procedures (see http://standards.ce.org/kwspub/rules/). Participants are expected to read and be familiar with those requirements.
1. Call to Order/Welcome
2. Approve agenda
4. Review CPP Comments
5. Agenda for the Next Meeting
|Submitter||Ms. Alayne Bell|
|Group||R06.03 WG02 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions|
This event is visible to R06.03 WG02 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions
and shared with:
* Estimated completion date
|Meeting Attendees Spreadsheet|
|Energizer Battery Company||Alan Rudolph||Member|
|Gill Industries||Steven Thomas||Member|
|Intel Corporation||Jo-Anne Basile||Member|
|Qualcomm Incorporated||David Ott||Member|
|Quorum rule||0% of contributing companies|
|Individual Attendance||Contributing Members: 4 of 57 (7%)
|Company Attendance||Contributing Companies: 4 of 25 (16%) (used for quorum calculation)