Track Event Attendance
Use this form to track individual group member's event attendance. The Event Details appear at the bottom of the page. Note: You must have Event Attendance Tracking privileges to record event attendance.
Note: Attendance tracking information may be changed at any time.
To track meeting attendance:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group whose event attendance you want to track. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- To find the event whose attendance you want to track:
- If the event is listed in the Upcoming Events section, click the name of the event to go to its details page. Go to Step 3 below.
- If the event is not listed, click the Calendar tab. This takes you to the group calendar for that group. Do one of the following:
- If the event occurs in the current month, find it in the chronological list to the left of the calendar. An icon for the event also appears on the calendar on the event date. Click the event name in the list or the corresponding icon on the calendar to go to its details page. Go to Step 4 below.
- If the event occurs in a month other than the current month, select the month and year from the drop-down lists below the calendar heading and click View. To view the month immediately preceding the current month, click the Previous links/arrows above the calendar. To view the month immediately following the current month, click the Next links/arrows above the calendar. Find the event in the chronological list to the left of the calendar. An icon for the event also appears on the calendar on the event date. Click the event name in the list or the corresponding icon on the calendar to go to its details page. Go to Step 4 below.
- Next to the event Name heading, click Track Attendance. This takes you to the Track Attendance page for that event.
- In the Possible Attendees section, review the list of group members (the group roster at the time attendance is tracked). Listed for each attendee are name, company name, group role and Attended checkbox.
- In the Attended column, click the checkbox for each member who attended the event.
- For Voter Eligibility, select whether attendance at this event counts toward voter eligibility. In other words, whether attendance at this event determines whether a member can vote on group ballots.
- For Quorum, select whether the event achieved quorum. You may also select to have the quorum automatically calculated (contact your Kavi service representative for more information on setting quorum rules).
Note: If you choose autocalculate, you can override the calculation after submitting the attendance information.
- When you finish, click Submit Attendance to record the attendance information or Cancel to return to the Group home page without recording the attendance information.
Note: You can record zero (0) attendance for an event by leaving attended unchecked for everyone.
- If you click Record Attendance, the attendance is recorded and you go to the Track Attendance - Success page, which includes Attendance Statistics. From this page, you can also edit attendance data, view the group calendar or go to the group home page.
- The Attendance Statistics include the group quorum rule, whether it was achieved and whether attendance counts towards voter eligibility.
- To override the Quorum Status for this event, click Edit Attendance Data, make your change, then click Record Attendance. The page refreshes and the updated quorum status is recorded. You may change the quorum status as many times as you want.
When you finish, use the Breadcrumbs at the top of the page or the Back button on your browser to navigate to another part of the application.