Uncancel an Event
You must have Events Manage privileges to uncancel an event. Be very careful when using this option; the uncancel command is executed immediately (there is no message asking you to confirm before the event is uncanceled). Note: You must uncancel an event from the Group Event Details page; you cannot uncancel an event elsewhere.
To uncancel an event:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group whose event you want to uncancel. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- If the event is listed in the Upcoming Events section, click the name of the event to go to its details page. Go to Step 3 below. If the event is not listed, click the Calendar tab. This takes you to the group calendar for that group. Do one of the following:
- If the event occurs in the current month, find it in the chronological list to the left of the calendar. An icon for the event also appears on the calendar on the event date. Click the event name in the list or the corresponding icon on the calendar to go to its details page. Go to Step 3 below.
- If the event occurs in a month other than the current month, select the month and year from the drop-down lists below the calendar heading and click View. To view the month immediately preceding the current month, click the Previous links/arrows above the calendar. To view the month immediately following the current month, click the Next links/arrows above the calendar. Find the event in the chronological list to the left of the calendar. An icon for the event also appears on the calendar on the event date. Click the event name in the list or the corresponding icon on the calendar to go to its details page. Go to Step 3 below.
Important: Verify this is the event you want to uncancel: The event icon preceding the event name has the cancelled icon over it, and the word "cancelled" appears in red next to the event type in parentheses.
- Across from the event Name heading, click Uncancel this event. If you do not want to uncancel the event, click Done to return to the group home page.
- If the event is a Repeating Event, click "Uncancel future events as well" to cancel the event on each day it occurs.
- For Email Notifications, you can check the boxes to send email about the document to your group and to all the groups with whom you've decided to share the event. In addition, you can CC additional email addresses.
- For Submitter Note, you may enter text that will appear at the top of your notification email.
Note: If you do not want a notification email sent, leave these options unchecked, and leave the text box blank
- If you click Uncancel this event, the message OK. Event is no longer cancelled appears in blue text above the Name section heading. The cancelled event icon over the event type icon and the word "cancelled" in red next to the event name no longer appear. The event remains on the list to the left of the appropriate month's group calendar, but the cancelled icon no longer appears. The event icon on the calendar itself no longer has the cancelled icon over it. All other calendars are updated in this way, if the event was a shared event.
- Continue uncanceling events or click Done to return to the group home page.
Tip: If you uncanceled the event in error, you can easily cancel it by clicking Cancel this event.