The My Groups page is a personally customizable view of all the information you can access in Kavi Groups. At the top of the page you'll find:
- Breadcrumbs: Use these for quick navigation up and down the group structure. All Groups is usually listed first.
- Section Name: The name of the section you are in (My Groups).
- Group Admin Note: Information of general interest to the entire organization, maintained by the Group Admin. This note is optional.
- Below the Group Admin Note are these links, separated by the pipe character (|):
- My General Membership Calendar: Takes you to a Calendar showing all events you can access for the current month. The calendar is located at the bottom of the page or on a separate page, depending on how Kavi Groups is configured.
- Personalize This Page: Takes you to a form where you can change the layout and which items appear on the My Groups page.
- Search: Search all available groups. See Using Search for more information.
- Links to display Fewer or More items, and the number of items currently displayed in each section. Changing the Max Items setting changes the number of displayed items.
- My Groups: Takes you to the My Groups page.
- RSS Feeds: Takes you to the RSS feed summary page listing all your RSS feeds.
- Calendars: Takes you to the calendar summary page listing all your RSS feeds..
- Documents: Takes you to the documents page, which contains a complete list of available documents for all your subscribed groups.
- Ballots : Takes you to the ballots page, which contains a complete list of all ballots for all your subscribed groups.
- Action Items: Takes you to the action items page, which contains a list of all action items.
- Email: Takes you to the email summary page, which contains a list of all email messages from your subscribed groups.
The My Groups can contain any of these sections. To change which sections appear on the My Groups page, click the Personalize This Page link.
Upcoming Calendar Events: A list of upcoming events from all available groups. Listed for each event are the date, type (designated using the calendar icons), name (linked to the Event Details page), and group sponsor. Today's date is highlighted if there is an event scheduled. Tip: To quickly find out an event's scheduled time, place your cursor over the event name and read the rollover text.
My Groups: A list of all groups of which you are a member. Each group name is linked to its home page.
All Groups: A list of all available groups for your organization. Each group name is linked to its home page. Note: If you are a member of a group, clicking on its name takes you to the member group home page, with access to complete member information, calendar and documents. If you are not a member of the group, these links take you to a visitor's view of the group home page, with access to shared information, calendar and documents.
Recent Documents: A list of recently added documents from all available groups. Listed for each document are the submitted date, type (using standard file type icons), name (linked to the document itself for viewing on-line/downloading), size and a link to the Document Details page. Tip: To quickly find out a document's type, place your cursor over the document name and read the rollover text.
Open Ballots: A list of recent ballots by close date from all available groups. Listed for each ballot are the status icon (vote, voted), ballot name (linked to the Ballot Details page) and sponsor group. You will see this section only if Kavi Groups is configured to allow voting. Tip: To quickly find out a ballot's description, place your cursor over the ballot name and read the rollover text.
Action Items: A list of recent action items. Action items titles are preceded by an icon indicating whether the item is open or closed. The name of the person assigned to this action item and the group sponsor are shown below the title.
Recent Email: List of the most recent email messages sent. The message subject links to a copy of the message in the group email threads.
Mailing List Archives: A list of mailing lists from your groups. Click the mailing list name to visit the email threads for that list.
My Company's Members: The name of other people from your company who are participating in a group.