Edit Group Setup
Use this form to modify a group's setup information. Note: To modify a group's setup, you must have Mange Group Settings privileges and be a member of that group.
- From All Groups, click the name of the group whose description you want to edit. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Under the Group Notes heading, click Modify Group Setup. This takes you to the Modify Group Setup page for that group.
- For Email Notifications, check which actions should send email to the group by default. The item creator can always override this default when creating an item.
- For Calendar Event Type, choose the default calendar event type for when someone adds an event. The user can always pick another event type when adding an event.
- For Document State, choose the default document state for when someone uploads a document. The user can pick another document state when uploading a document.
- For Folder, choose the default folder for when someone uploads a document. The user can pick another folder when uploading a document.
- For Time Zone, choose the default time zone for when someone adds an event. The user can pick another time zone when adding an event.
- Click Submit Changes to save the new group settings. Clicking Submit Changes takes you to the Edit Group Setup - Success page. From here, you can Edit the Group Again or return to the Group Home. Click Cancel to return to the Group Home page without making any changes.
Note: The following group configuration items may not be changed without contacting the group administrator.
- Mailing List Usage
- Mandatory Sharing
- Optional Sharing