When an eligible group member votes on a ballot, he/she may associate a comment and/or document with his/her vote. The associated comment/document, along with information about the voting member and the vote option chosen, are provided as part of the voting results of a ballot. Note: When voting results are viewable (as soon as the ballot opens or only after the ballot closes), and whether detailed results or a simple summary of votes is provided depends on how the ballot was configured when it was created.
To view vote details:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group whose vote details you want to view. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Click the Ballots tab. This takes you to the Group Ballots page.
- To view a ballot's vote details, do one of the following:
- In the Open Ballots by Group section, select a ballot by clicking the Vote Status Icon next to the ballot name or the ballot name itself. This takes you to the Ballot Details page for that ballot.
- In the Recent Closed Ballots section, select a ballot by clicking on the Vote Status Icon or the ballot name. This takes you to the Ballot Details page for that ballot.
- To view a complete list of closed ballots, click Closed Ballots Archive. Select a ballot by clicking on the Vote Status Icon or the ballot name. This takes you to the Ballot Details page for that ballot.
- Next to View Voting Results section, click to expand this section.
- In the Voting Details section, find the vote whose details you want to view and click Details in the Reference Document and/or Comment column. This takes you to the Vote Details page for that vote.
This information is provided for each vote:
- Ballot Name - Title of the ballot.
- Company - Name of the voter.
- Vote - Option selected by the voter.
- Comment - Comment written by the voter to associate with the vote. If no comment was associated, the text "None" appears.
- Reference Document - Name of the document selected by the voter to associate with the vote. Click the name to view the document. If no document was associated, the text "None" appears.