|R3 WG1 Sound Measurement (Conference Call)|
|Name||R3 WG1 Sound Measurement (Conference Call)|
|Time||Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 03:00pm to 04:00pm EDT|
|Location||US 1-888-325-3976 or International +1-719-457-1076|
Within the U.S call 1-888-325-3976, enter code 313971
Outside the U.S. call +1-719-457-1076, enter code 313971
We will be using the meeting web tool again. When you access the site login as a guest.
If the link doesn’t work, cut-n-paste the URL into your browser.
1. Call to Order/Introductions
2. Approve Agenda
3. Action Items Review
4. Review and discuss any additional submissions for draft CEA-2034
5. Continue to draft CEA-2034
6. Other Business
7. Schedule Next Two Meetings
· April 4 at 3:00pm ET Teleconference (1 hour duration)
· April 11 at 3:00pm ET Teleconference (1 hour duration)
8. Next Meeting Agenda
This meeting will be conducted in compliance with CEA Legal Guides and EP-23-N Standards Development Procedures (see http://standards.ce.org/kwspub/rules/). Participants are expected to read and be familiar with those requirements.
|Submitter / Contact||Ms. Leslie King|
|Group||R03 WG01 Sound Measurement|
This event is visible to R03 WG01 Sound Measurement
and shared with: